Contract number DIR-TSO-3990 (Click here to see this contract on the DIR website) applies to the purchase of managed services for telecommunications. For more information on the DIR Co-op Contract Program, visit DIR’s overview page here.
Contract number DIR-TSO-3990 must be referenced on all quotes and POs.
Management of telecommunications services is the management of customer owned equipment or vendor provided equipment in the support of the following technology services:
- Call Center or Contact Center Services
- Management of call processing architecture
- Phone Systems Management (PBX, key system, etc.) or Integration
- Management of Voice and/or Data Networks
- Network Optimization
A total managed service solution may also include:
- Hosted solutions offered on a subscription basis including the IT infrastructure and support services necessary to deliver the solution
- Requirements development
- Integration services
- SLAs and Performance Metrics
- Asset management
- Project management
- Support services (Move, add, changes, solution design, solution software and licenses, network readiness assessment and optimization, transition and termination services, break/fix and maintenance, help/support desk services, training)
The following services are specifically EXCLUDED from this contract:
- Long distance services
- Internet services (including SOHO)
- Voice over internet protocol (VoIP)
- Local voice service
- Fixed satellite
- Access and transport
Pricing will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis according to each customer’s requirements and in accordance with the customer’s Statement of Work.